Maximize your productivity time with the Sabre App
Sabre eTicket Reports is a web-based application that allows agents to monitor and review all e-ticketing activities performed by Travel Agents.
Sabre eTicket Report reduces the time spent by agents on manual data searches on ticket and coupon details.
By using an extensive search engine, agents can view the current status of tickets/coupons and easily download the report.
Sabre E-Ticket Report Advantage
- Make eTicket tracking easier
Do a search on the agency’s eTickets, including Coupon Status updates such as Refund Ticket, Exchange Ticket as well as Unsued Ticket.
- Increase Efficiency
Spend less time on manual searches and data entry, improve the accuracy of ticket information and utilize streamlined reporting capabilities.
- All Information in One Place
Use the search function in Sabre eTicket Report for a list of all recently issued, refunded/reissued and unused tickets within a certain period of time. In addition, you can view automatically updated coupon status, additional ticket and accounting information. Sabre eTicket Report also has a feature for manual updates, even in addition to Sabre Host and all reports can be downloaded easily.
- List of all new tickets that have been issued
- List of all recent e-tickets that have been refunded and exchange statuses
- Additional ticket details and accounting information
- Automatic coupon status updates
- List of all unused tickets using date range
- Ability to manually update ticket data
- Ability to manually add e-ticket data processed outside of Sabre host
- Ability to export reports for further filtering options by agents
- Admin to create additional users and connect them to specific PCC